So you would like to join Dresden Hurling and would like to know more about becoming a member?
First of all, EVERYONE both male and female, young and old, beginners and "pro's" are welcome. We are an amateur club and we provide coaching to all as well as providing all necessary equipment .
We have 3 types of club membership
€80 - Full member - Playing Adult
€50 - Full member - Playing (Student, Unemployed)
€10 - Friend of Dresden Hurling donation -
New playing members will get a reduced rate for their first year with the club:
€50 - Full member - Playing (Adult)
€40 - Full member - Playing (Student, Unemployed)
Membership should be paid by the end of March each year. Membership can also be paid in quarterly instalments.
Please note that those interested in joining can come train with us (5 times) before deciding to become a member
If you are not the sporty type but would like to join to take part in other social activities or help with organisation this is also very welcome.
Membership fee's help pay for
- Affiliation and registration fee's with the Gaelic Games Europe to participate in the European leagues
- Affiliation and registration fee's with Rugby Cricket Dresden Club
- Website fees
- Pitch rental & Insurance fees
- Bank fees
- Costs for training and playing equipment including team kit
- Other minor costs that add up during the year
Full Membership entitlements
- Use of club equipment (hurleys, sliotars, helmets)
- Use of club facilities (pitch, changing room & showers)
- Participate in European leagues and local friendly games & activities
- Stay up to date with club social events
- 10% discount at our Sponsors bars. The Shamrock and The Fiddler
- Free or discounted (depending on event) participation/ entrance fees on club events and promotions
- Voting rights at club meetings
If you are a school and would like one of our coaches to provide a demonstration and or training within school time please contact us and we can arrange it
Please contact us for more information on membership fees and how to pay